The 15th Annual , the largest art fair on the West Coast, returns to the Los Angeles Convention Center January 20-24, 2010. Presented by the Fine Art Dealers Association (FADA) and KR Martindale Show Management this encyclopedic art event will brings more than 100 international galleries to the city.
The Los Angeles Art Show features:
- a special performance of artist Nick Cave’s “Soundsuits”
- daily live street art by legendary Los Angeles street artists Mear One, Kofie, Retna, and El Mac
- Signs: Middle Eastern Art Exhibition
- special MFA exhibition curated by Bennet Simpson, Associate Curator at MoCA, Los Angeles
- The IFPDA Fine Print Fair
- print-making demonstrations
- screening of the award-winning film, “All about Prints”
- children’s activity room
- curated walkthroughs in Chinese, Japanese and Korean
Pictured above is Urban Phases by Wiz Kudowor.